Thanks for visiting The Coastal Chicster. I’m glad you’re here!
Please feel free to comment on any content in this blog that interests you. I love reading comments, and even if I don’t respond to every single one, you can rest assured I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts.
If you have any specific or personal questions that don’t pertain to a particular post, I’d prefer if you’d contact me directly via e-mail.
I will occasionally link to or feature another blogger or article on my blog. I make it a point to check their policies and get permission first, if necessary. I try to always give credit to the originator of anything that isn’t mine, but if you notice something I may have missed, please let me know, and I will fix it.
The following are some simple rules to follow on my blog. Violating any of the rules below may result in your comment being edited or removed at any time.
1. Offensive language. I know that I occasionally use offensive language in my posts – I’m actually trying to cut back. Please do the same. Just consider whether your comment really needs that word to get your point across. For example, even though there are a lot of curse words in the books I read, I don’t necessarily have to use them when I discuss those books with my friends. Get it?
2. Links. I love discovering new sites and new blogs, but please don’t comment on my posts just to leave a link to your site. At least grace me with some appreciation for my presence here or shower me with some compliments before you link to your site in my comment form.
3. Personal information. Please don’t leave your personal information (phone numbers, e-mail address, home address, or any other private information) in your comment. This is to protect your own privacy, and any personal information posted may be edited or deleted.
4. Comment spam. Any comment presumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. This includes any comments that link to or allude to adult content.
5. Conversation killers. Any comment which runs off on an inappropriate or unrelated tangent , is rude or obnoxious, or kills the conversation may be edited, removed or deleted.
6. No personal attacks! Feel free to comment about my blog content and encourage meaningful conversations, but please don’t insult me or any other visitors to my site.
7. Don’t steal my content. That goes for writing, photos or ideas. If you see something you’d like to use or feature on your own site, please e-mail me to ask for permission first and give credit where credit is due.
8. All rights reserved. I reserve the right to block access to any person or group from reading or commenting on this blog.